I usually do this in my personal journal on Thanksgiving, but I figured I might as well blog it this year. So here is my list of random reasons to be happy/thankful at the moment.
- I have the greatest friends and family of all time. Seriously, no matter how many stupid decisions I make, I have people who love me. The last year or two have definitely shown me that.
- I have a job – not my dream job, but it’s still something to be happy about right now in Alberta. (I need to remind myself of this sometimes.)
- I have a vehicle. (After eight months without one, I definitely appreciate it more.)
- My coworkers are wonderful.
- Even a lot of my customers are wonderful.
- My boyfriend – I never imagined being in such a happy and healthy relationship.
- My boyfriend’s dog is the cutest.
- I am going to Victoria in a week and a half for my birthday.
- The fact that I have two cities (Calgary and Victoria) that feel like home – both with friends and family.
- Thanksgiving dinner (of course) and the fact that it gets the whole family together.
- It started snowing yesterday.
- Snowboarding season is right around the corner (if it hasn’t already started, actually).
- Halloween is soon!
That’s all I can think of right now. I may add to the list as I think of them. Happy Thanksgiving! Feel free to respond or post your own list.